Monday, March 19, 2012

You Are Invited!

In celebration of my first day back after being sick, I thought it might be fun to post my workout schedule for this week and invite you all to come workout with me if you can and want to! Carpe Diem! (I hope I spelled that right... I didn't check.) All of these are at Gold's Gym locations. Go to www.bestgymever.com to get a free 7-day trial pass if you're not a member yet and come workout with me!

Tuesday March 20
5:45 AM- Spinning (cycling class), Van Winkle
4:00 PM- Yoga, Sugarhouse

Wednesday March 21
5:30 AM- Spinning, West Valley
4:00 PM- Delts, Tris, Pecs, West Valley

Thursday March 22
4:00 PM - Yoga, Sugarhouse

Friday March 23
4:00 PM - Bis, Back, Abs, West Valley

Saturday March 24
10:00 AM - Yoga & Legs, Taylorsville

I'd be glad to see you! And remember to eat clean! I'll post my six-pack diet next time.

Peace!
Mandee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment