Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pinterest Week - Wednesday, Back/Biceps/Abs

First, an update on Monday's Squat Guantlet: Be prepared to cry the next day and even more the day after! Wow. It hurts so good. I have a hard time getting my quads sore because they are naturally really strong and it doesn't take much to build them. This workout hit them amazingly well! I'm also impressed with it because I feel sore everywhere, not just one or two places like usual... even my calves! Two thumbs up.

Pinterest Week - Wednesday
Back/Biceps/Abs


The Pin 

The Other Pin

I pretty much followed these exactly. The total workout took me 1.5 hours to complete. I didn't make any changes. I especially liked the straight arm lat pull, the reclined biceps curls, and the plank with feet on the bench. Enjoy!

Back/Biceps

Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment