Monday, November 5, 2012

A little update

This post is just a short little thing to say that I have not abandoned this blog. I've just been a little busy and I sort of went through a drought of topics to write about. But I've done some brainstorming and a lot of reading of other friend's blogs and I've been newly inspired, so now I have some topics in mind that I hope will interest somebody.

I also plan to branch out a little bit and begin to include all things about wellness that help me in my attempt to live a well-rounded healthy life. Some of these things (one series I'm planning in particular) will be of a more serious, heavy nature than the fluff I usually write about. But I feel very strongly that I need to talk about this thing that's very close to my heart and hopefully be able to touch someone's soul in the process.

That said, I'm feeling enthusiastic about the new topics I've decided on. I'm really hoping to be able to reach someone who might need the type of information I'll share, but aside from that, I'm hoping that writing about this topic will be freeing for me, personally.

Stay tuned! And thanks for visiting!

Mandee

No comments:

Post a Comment